Friday, March 28, 2008

Joining the bloggers!

I have been hesitant to start a blog because Phil and I don't have much going on in our lives at the moment...no kids or even dogs! Not to say that our life is boring...we are completely happy and love the stage of life we are in. We love our church and Sunday School class and have made new friends in Auburn now that our college friends have moved away.

Phil has a little over a year left of pharmacy school...yeah! He will begin his year of rotations in May and will graduate May of 2009. I am working for AU and have since I graduated 2 years ago. After he graduates we will move back to his hometown to eventually take over his dad's pharmacy. Life is good and we truly feel blessed to serve our God who is so faithful.

I doubt I will be very good at posting, but I am determined to try thanks to Brooke and Shealy! I figure we can't stay on the facebook forever so we need to start blogging!

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

So glad yall did this before we move. It is a fun way to keep people updated and trust me, you will have more things to blog about than you think!!

Shealy said...

Yay!! You are blogging! Thanks for the shout out!!