Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Few Pictures from Week 9

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

mom said...

Emma Cate is the most adorable baby I've seen since my own were born! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her and see those precious smiles for real!

Love ya'll!

Mary Lindsey said...

Ash, she is just precious! I love the one with her looking in the mirror. It's my new computer background pic!

Lindsay said...

I am practically having a heart attack looking at these! Emma Cate is so beautiful!
Not to mention you are such a talented photographer!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

She is simply adorable! She looks so pretty in pink!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ML about the picture of her looking in the mirror! Pretty sure I can't stop checking the blog for new pictures now! Can't wait to see her this weekend!

Kelly Russell said...

Phil and Ashley,
She is absolutely beautiful! She has grown so much! I love seeing new pics! Hope you guys are having a great week!

Sarah said...

So really is so beautiful! Great pictures!!