It's hard to believe two months have already passed! We took Emma Cate to church for the first time today and she did so well. It was her nap time so I held her and she slept the whole service.


She is so precious and smiling all the time now (not in these pictures though because she was just dosing off to sleep when we left for church. We've been putting her in her bed to take naps now and she does really well, but she always wakes up about half way through (from what I've read, probably when she is passing through sleep cycles) and starts crying. When I go in to check on her, she stops crying and just smiles up at me so sweetly. It's all I can do not to go ahead and get her up, but once I pat her a little she goes back to sleep and really gets her best nap in after that. Her smiles are hard to resist though! She's such an angel!
How cute are these diaper bags...the latest bag from Vera Bradley. I haven't seen it in person, but it looks like it would be great for organization (I think it has 11 different pockets, even a paci holder) and I love the pattern!


She is so precious and smiling all the time now (not in these pictures though because she was just dosing off to sleep when we left for church. We've been putting her in her bed to take naps now and she does really well, but she always wakes up about half way through (from what I've read, probably when she is passing through sleep cycles) and starts crying. When I go in to check on her, she stops crying and just smiles up at me so sweetly. It's all I can do not to go ahead and get her up, but once I pat her a little she goes back to sleep and really gets her best nap in after that. Her smiles are hard to resist though! She's such an angel!

How cute are these diaper bags...the latest bag from Vera Bradley. I haven't seen it in person, but it looks like it would be great for organization (I think it has 11 different pockets, even a paci holder) and I love the pattern!
2 comments:
Ashley,
She is beautiful just like her mommmy! Thank you for the sweet comment on Avery's pictures. We were excited to see them turn out so well and find someone who we can use locally.
Em
Ooh...I wish I could have seen Nina and Big Daddy's faces when you and Phil walked into church with Emma Cate! I bet their eyes were on her throughout the service! ;)
Post a Comment