Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beautiful

I need to do another catch up post...it's been a busy few weeks...but instead I'm just going to share two photos I took today of my little sweetie. The beautiful dress she is wearing was made by a sweet lady in our community and given to us before she was born. She's a little petite baby so it's just now fitting her. She loved to chew the ribbon! The same lady made her a red one for Christmas and we can't wait to wear it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you've been following my sister-in-law's blog, you probably read that Phil's grandfather did pass away last week. She wrote a beautiful tribute to him. He was such a wonderful man. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for his family.

2 comments:

Weesie said...

Ohhhh, Emma Cate, you are a heartbreaker! So beautiful! I miss you all!

The Langham's said...

The baby and the dress are both beautiful!!! So sorry for the loss of Phil's granddad.