
Emma Cate is keeping us busy pulling up on EVERYTHING! She won't get in her walker anymore, but now wants to hold on to it and try to walk behind it...it goes a little too fast on our hardwood floors so I have to hold onto it...she's keeping mommy busy! I think she'll be walking soon. My baby is growing up too fast!!!

She is eating a lot more these days...table food that is. She still only will eat carrots and pears in baby food. She loves peanut butter on anything, but usually I give it to her on a Ritz cracker. I didn't think she could have peanut butter this early, but her doctor said as long as we didn't have any family history of peanut allergies, it was good to try. So we did and she loves it! She also eats cheerios, any bread, some cheeses, broccoli, cooked carrots, chicken and dumplings (mashed up of course) and samples from whatever we are eating. We are still nursing 4 times a day. She finally got her first tooth this month, but we haven't had any problems with biting thankfully!
Ok she's crawling up my leg so I think this post is going to have to end here. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
2 comments:
Love your card outtakes. It is so hard to get dogs to cooperate and now you have double! Trying to get both dog and baby to look :)
Just wanted to say hi. I haven't commented in a looooong time!
You have such a beautiful family! We can't wait to see EC with her new tooth and upright position! The first year goes by so fast and they change so much! It's been a wonderful year watching this precious little girl grow.
Post a Comment