Thursday, March 17, 2011

Turkey Season Begins

I never thought I would marry a hunter. Never!

But I was so excited for Phil when he came home this morning with a turkey! (I think because he was so excited!) And I even stayed out of the kitchen so he could clean the nasty bird and now it sits in our refrigerator...eww. Reminding myself how excited he is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this might be my favorite picture of them ever!

Photobucket

Happy Turkey Season! And Happy St. Patricks Day...I've already been pinched!

2 comments:

weesie said...

Congratulations, Phil! what a beautiful bird! emma cate looks so proud of her daddy! Ashley, you're a real treasure to let him clean the bird in your pretty kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Ashe, I hope you cooked that bird! It was beautiful. You could smoke it or just the regular turkey roast--they taste delicious and you can freeze some of it. Congrats to Phil. Love the pic of the bird and EC and Phil.
Love Gran