Monday, April 18, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Emma Cate loves being outside and the last few days have been so beautiful that we have spent a lot of time working in the yard. She helped me plant some new flowers this weekend and as soon as I was finished with the pot they came in, she picked it up along with my spade and walked all over the yard with them.

I think this might be my new favorite picture of her!

Photobucket

More to come...

3 comments:

Ali Brainerd said...

What a big, grown up girl! I think Tooter may need her own little spade. :)

Mary Lindsey said...

She's so cute! I need her (and you and Phil) to come help me with my flowers. hint, hint! I'd love to see more pictures!

Weesie said...

I think the Easter bunny may bring little Tooter a spade and bucket!