Monday, May 16, 2011

Just An Update

It is crazy how long it takes me to blog. I uploaded some recent pictures and started editing them an hour ago and am just now ready to post...I guess that's why I haven't been blogging much lately. Probably wouldn't have taken quite so long if I hadn't been watching the season finale of one of my favorite shows at the same time :) So here is an update in pictures of the last few weeks starting with Mother's Day. I felt like a very blessed mom this Mother's Day to have my sweet little angel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nina said...

What a precious angel.

Beve said...

What amazing photography! I especially love the last 2 pictures. It's a joy watching her grow. It's hard to believe that her Aunt Aimee is about to be 12! I remember when we found out your mom was pregnant! What a joy Aimee is too!

Weesie said...

I could just eat her up! Beautiful pics, Ashley. Thanks for feeding my addiction to your blog!

The Marine's said...

She is so very precious! Love the hair!