I love Sunday afternoons. I've probably mentioned this before. Especially when Phil was working an hour away every day and we didn't see him much, Sunday afternoons were our main family time of the week. We see him more now, but I still love our Sunday afternoons. We usually spend most of the time outside and today was no exception even with the heat. Emma Cate loves getting in her little pool - usually fully clothed, if we put her swimsuit on, I don't think she'd be as interested!

The dogs have loved being outside since we installed the underground fence. We have been really cautious with Jake because he's always run off as soon as he went out, but after running through and getting shocked one good time, he's pretty much stayed in the boundaries (today he did run through, but came right back...not sure what that means). It has been so nice to be able to let them run and play and not have to keep Jake on a leash. We are just hoping it continues to work!

Lucy is quickly catching up with Jake in size and even giving him a little competition when playing fetch.

Ok, headed to bed! Was that a random enough post? I think so! :)
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment