When she wants to go outside she grabs her shoes and brings them to me.


And this is the face I get when I don't do what she wants, when she wants it!

Very serious

She LOVES to be outside walking around and playing especially chasing the dogs.


Emma Cate is such a precious angel and I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with her. I did have my first getaway this weekend - going to market in Atlanta with my two sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. We had a great time, but I did miss little goose! My family was so sweet to come stay with her while I was gone since Phil was at work during the day.

She has been super clingy in the last few weeks since I weaned her. During the day, especially late afternoon, she cries huge crocodile tears if I'm not holding her. I'm hoping this is just a passing phase!
5 comments:
I loved having time with that precious angel! Give her hundreds of kisses from her Weesie! Beautiful pics, Ashley!
Yay, you put some pictures up!! EC is so adorable! I've got to see her sometime soon. Love the new dress :) The first one of her in the new one looks so much like Phil! It's the first picture in a while that
I've seen that looks so much like him. Hope you have a good week!!
Ashe, EC looks more and more like your baby pics--she is so precious-also, Weesie is looking thinner! ILU, Gran
Weesie wishes she WAS thinner, but is not. However, she thinks about it ALL the time.... does that count? :)
We are going through the clingy phase too. I think it just comes with this age but Kylie is not a huge fan of change so that has not helped. If you are like me it is bittersweet because you know her clingyness is temporary and independence will come too quickly. Can we have clingyness without the attitude?
Post a Comment