We did get a quick family picture before lunch, but wish we had gotten one with everyone who came to support Phil!


In other news, I am thinking I am going to stop posting on this blog as I have purchased a new site for my photography and it is just too much to try to post on both...and lets be honest, I don't post very much here anyway! I was thinking I would just include our personal updates on the photography site since most of what you are interested in from this blog is pictures of Emma Cate anyway. Any thoughts? My photography site is not password protected so you would be able to go to it anytime. My very talented sister is going to help me start getting it fixed up in the coming weeks so stay tuned! www.ashleygentryphotography.com.
I'm posting about our pumpkin patch picking trip on that site so check it out!
1 comment:
If we didn't have that tree in the front yard, we probably wouldn't have any family pictures. I think that tree has marked every momentous occasion in the Gentry family!! :) Congrats to Phil anywho!!
Post a Comment