So about a year and a half ago, I decided to start posting exclusively on my photography website to save time...lets be honest, I wasn't really posting much anyway! But after our sweet little man was born in March of 2012, I really did not have time to continue my photography business. I thought I would keep up the website since it was easier to post there and I had already pre-paid for it, but I never posted there either :) So the plan is to try to do one long catch up post to bring this blog up to date (yeah, I know it will probably be awhile before I actually do it!) and close the photography site.
If anyone is still reading here, stay tuned! Hopefully I'll get a new post up here soon and start posting a little more faithfully...we have lots to catch up on!
1 comment:
Oh! What a blog and the picture is fantastic. I really enjoyed reading your post and learning about what you had to offer here. Interior design ideas
Post a Comment