
We were so blessed this fall to be offered a deal we couldn't refuse to buy a house in Phil's hometown. The first time Phil brought me home to meet his family, his mom took me on a tour of the town (which didn't take very long...it is very much in the country). She took me up to this house back in the woods because she thought I would love it and I immediately did. I told Phil right then that I would move there if I could live in that house. Little did I know that a few years later, it would be ours.
3 comments:
Wow Ashley...the house is absolutely beautiful! It is perfection! I'm so glad you are blogging. It is such a great way to keep in touch! When will yall move?
Thanks Amanda! I was glad to find out ya'll had a blog too...now we can keep in touch!
I absolutely love it. It is so beautiful and I know will be even better once you are there to put your touch on it!! We will come visit for sure and will have to go eat at DePalma's in Tuscaloosa!! My favorite :)
Post a Comment