Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged by Shealy...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I think I was almost finished with the 8th grade and that summer was when my mom found out she was pregnant with my little bonus sister! Wow, that seems longer than 10 years ago!

5 things on my to do list:
1. vacuum, dust, mop and in general really clean our apartment
2. find fabric to re-upholster a club chair my mom has let us have
3. go to Benjamin Moore and look at paint for various projects and to start painting our house this summer
4. work out!
5. look for some earrings my mother in law thinks she lost at our house.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Jiff Reduced Fat Peanut Butter on anything...rice crispy treats, bananas, apples etc...or just on a spoon!
2. string cheese
3. diet dr. pepper
4. dark chocolate hershey kisses
5. harvest cheddar sunchips

5 things I would do if I were a Billionare:
1. donate to charity
2. travel
3. do all the things we keep dreaming about with our house and property
4. invest
5. give to my family

5 bad habits:
1. eating peanut butter!
2. online shopping
3. thinking about decorating/renovating for our house too much
4. worrying
5. obsessing about everything being in its place

5 places I have lived:
1. Biloxi, MS
2. Germany
3. California
4. Montgomery
5. Auburn

5 jobs I've had:
1. Chappy's Deli
2. Doctors Office
3. Banana Republic
4. Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau
5. Auburn University CADC

Since my blog list consists of most of the same people Shealy tagged, I'll leave it at that.

No comments: