So I keep seeing this photo of a dining room on different decorating blogs that I absolutely love and I am wondering if I should have gone with my urge to imitate it in my dining room instead of paint the room the trusty color I have used for years "sagebrush" as seen in the previous post. I am going to use sagebrush in the living room and the entry (I painted the entry this weekend along with the dining room) and I was worried if I went with this blue in the dining room, it wouldn't flow since it is so open to the entry.Any thoughts? It didn't take too long so I am not opposed to repainting (although I know Phil will hit the ceiling when he reads this)...
5 comments:
Go with the blue!! That is my inspiration room too! Sorry Phil don't hit the ceiling.
I love the blue, too. And I'll even help you paint it! You need to send the pic of the geese to the Montgomery Advertiser with credits to Ashley Gentry! I know they will print it! I love your blog!
I got out some of the paint chips that I had been looking at and looked at the blue color I was considering and guess what, it is the same color that I've read is the color in the inspiration room -Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue. I'll take that as confirmation!
it looks like the blue i painted my room in the white house...which i love & am going to use again...palladian blue...i think it's a benjamin moore.
hey girl! I love reading your blog! Miss you
Post a Comment