Before:
After:
We also made several discoveries! My little sister found blackberries growing near the edge of the pond and we all had a great time picking and eating them.
We also found out that there are apple trees, peach trees and a plum tree in the side yard as well as lots of blueberry, scuppernong and muscadine vines...I'm hoping we will get to eat some before the deer get them all! While we were painting in the dining room, we saw 5 deer eating in
the front yard!
I've never lived in the country and I just loved that they came right up to the house like that. Before we left, my father in law took Aimee and a little boy from the town for a ride on the tractor.
It was a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and hopefully the start to a great summer!
1 comment:
Your house is beautiful! I love that color. What a great paint job!
Post a Comment