Today is my sister Ali's 23rd birthday...yes Ali I had to pause and think about that number for a second before I typed it!
Happy Birthday Ali! Even though she and her hubby moved 8 hours south, we are still the closest of friends and I am so thankful for her (and for mobile to mobile minutes)!
We are having our first ever joint birthday celebration this year. Our birthdays are less than 3 weeks apart so I don't know how we've gone 23 years without doing this, but I am super excited!
Love you Ali and can't wait to see ya'll in a few days!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
2 comments:
You must have a very devoted mother to have never combined your birthdays in the midst of Christmas celebrations as well! Can't wait to see all of you soon!
I just checked your blog, and I'm so excited to have my very own post! Thank you & I can't wait to see you guys...are you sure you can't come on down sooner? Carrot cake awaits... :) love you
ali
Post a Comment