Tripp was wiped out after all the excitement, and slept like this while we moved things down to the trailer. We thought he would sleep well through the night, but I guess all the excitement had him a little overwhelmed because it was a rough night. After almost 2 hours of howling in his crate, at 2 a.m. I ended up on the sofa with him on his pillow next to me on the floor where he slept soundly the rest of the night.
Finally and most importantly, if you haven't seen this video you need to (or even if you have, it's worth watching over and over). I cry every time I see it. What a wonderful physical example of the love our heavenly father has for us. I tried to figure out how to post the video directly on the blog, but no success so watch it here: http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! Yes I hope this will help keep in touch better too.
Looks like yall are extra busy with all the moving. Good luck and know that there's light at the end of the tunnel!
Also, this is random, but your photography is all so good!! How long have you been doing that now?
We need to get Laura to blog!
Post a Comment