Today my wonderful husband turns 26! Happy Birthday Phil! I wish I could write a long post about how much I love my husband, but he would say that is cheesy so for his sake, I'll keep it short. Phil is one of those rare people that can make anyone feel like his very best friend. He talks to everyone he is around and has a way of brightening even a strangers day. Everyone likes to be around him and he has such a way with kids. They are always drawn to him. I know he is going to be a wonderful dad and can't wait to see him holding his little girl!
We had an amazing trip to the beach this past weekend. We read, talked, relaxed, walked on the beach and ate some great seafood!
Thanks to my parents for keeping Jake! I think they had a great time...I know Jake did!
Hasn't Jake gotten big?!
1 comment:
We loved keeping Jake! He & Aimee had fun playing in the "boat" (his bed). The beach pics are beautiful, esp. belly shot!
Love you all!
Post a Comment