It's been a busy weekend! I left Thursday morning to head to Auburn for Phil's cousin's wedding. It was a packed weekend complete with 4 family portrait sessions of sweet friends from our old Sunday school class, lots of wedding activities and spending time with family as much as we could in between. I've spent today in Tuscaloosa for a doctor's appointment, editing pictures from the above mentioned sessions, getting caught up around the house from being out of town and grocery shopping and preparing for my family to arrive tomorrow and I'm exhausted so I won't write a long post, but here is the weekend in pictures!
Officially cousins!
The beautiful bride and groom
Family
My sweet husband!
Jake was glad to have us back home!
I'm going back to the doctor on Wednesday for an ultrasound of my gallbladder because my doctor thinks the pain I've been having may be gallstones. Please say a prayer that it all looks fine and the pain is just normal pregnancy pain!
Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving (just in case I don't get to post again)!
2 comments:
you look great! did you have ML's bridesmaid dress altered/modified, or is it a different one?? very pretty!
Who was that girl in front of Brant in your family picture???
Post a Comment