Friday, Emma Cate was 1 month old! It is amazing that it has already been a whole month. She has changed so much in just these 4 weeks. She is smiling alot now and interacting with us all the time.


We had to go back to the pediatrician on Friday because she has a bad case of dermatitis all over her face and neck. It doesn't seem to bother her though :)

And she likes the dryer...it helps when she is fussy!

Phil and I left her with Big Daddy and Nina (Phil's parents) Saturday night for a few hours and had a dinner date in Tuscaloosa. It was nice to get out for a little while!
Time to get a quick nap in before it's time for her to eat again tonight!
4 comments:
That's so funny about the dryer, I've always heard that it helps with fussy babies, but I've never actually seen a baby on the dryer! :)
Ryan's dad wanted to be called "Big Daddy" too, but when the kids got to talking age all that came out was "Big", so now he's affectionately known as "Big" :)
She is adorable! She has your beautiful smile! Mike had "baby acne" at 6 weeks. It went away as soon as it came though. I'm glad your date night went well! I'm sure Nina and Big Daddy will encourage you two to have many more. ;)
She is so precious. I can't wait to hold her again in 2 short weeks! I love her!
Love, love, love that you are experiencing this. Precious baby girl...love her smile!
Post a Comment