Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend With Ali


My sweet sister came to visit us from Maryland and we so enjoyed having her here! She brought her this cute outfit from Baby Gap and spent the weekend holding Emma Cate. Jake wanted attention from Ali too so while she held Emma Cate during her nap, Jake decided to take a nap with them! He has been so good with her, but don't worry, we are not letting our guard down or taking any chances.

Ali, we loved having you! Please come back to visit soon! We miss you already!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww... I love that picture of Emma Cate and Jake! What cute babies you have!!!

The Langham's said...

How sweet. Jake is going to be a good big brother. :)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable. I am so glad Ali could come and meet Emma Cate.
Jackie B.

Julie said...

Congratulations, Ashley! Your mom gave me your blog address after I found her on Facebook. I hope you don't mind. Isn't being a mom great? I can't believe it's possible for you - makes me feel old, since I babysat you!!! Enjoy every minute of it! She's precious!

OH, if you want to check out my blog, it's www.lifeatthebauers.blogspot.com

Julie (Emery) Bauer