She is so precious and I am so excited that she is the newest Mrs. Gentry! And they are going to live here in Aliceville so we are thrilled! Lot's of family came for the wedding so Emma Cate got a chance to meet a lot of new people.
May is the month for weddings around here. We could have gone to one every weekend, but had to narrow it down some. Another sweet cousin, Catherine, is getting married in 2 weekends and then my longtime friend Laura is getting married the last weekend of May. We were so excited to get to go to a shower this weekend for her and her sweet hubby to be, Ben. It was so much fun getting to spend time with them and see so many of our friends from college and introduce them to our sweet little angel! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a single picture...holding a little one makes that a little hard to do! I forgot to post about our visit 2 weeks ago from my sweet friends Katherine and Brian and did snap a pic of them! Thanks for coming to see us!
My first Mother's Day has been wonderful. We stayed in bed until 8:30 because little bit was up all night...I think she was just too excited from our evening out! Phil made me a wonderful breakfast...Jake was coveting it!
Emma Cate gave me the beautiful diaper bag I had my eye on and Phil is outside washing my car for me right now...how sweet. Since she didn't get much sleep last night, Emma Cate has been a little cuddle bug this afternoon...I could hold her and snuggle all day! We took a few family pictures this afternoon.

4 generations of Gentry women. Happy Mother's Day Mrs. Trina and Sugar! 
And a Special Happy Mother's Day to my mom who I didn't get to see today, but thought about a lot! Becoming a mother has really made me appreciate my mom even more and realize how much she did for us (and still does) and how much she loves us. So thanks mom! I love you!
It's been a great day!
1 comment:
I missed you too, Ashley! Happy Mother's Day to the best new mom! You are a wonderful wife and mother! I love you.
Post a Comment