We are not exactly sure if Jake's birthday was yesterday or today. I'm hoping it was yesterday even if we didn't celebrate then, because if it was today, I didn't give him a great present...I had him shaved. He had a few fleas so I took him in to the vet to get a flea bath and when I mentioned how badly he was shedding, they suggested I leave him to be shaved. The hair has been driving me crazy the last few weeks so I decided to try it. He really doesn't look bad, just a little smaller. I think he is a little sad about losing his pretty hair though...I kept trying to take a picture of him and he would not look at me!
Happy 1st Birthday buddy. We love you and still think you look pretty. Now if we could just get you off that sofa! A bit of advice for anyone with a new puppy...start as you mean to go on...don't let them on the furniture AT ALL unless you want it to continue. It was cute when Jake was a little cuddly puppy, but now he is 75 lbs and still wants to lay in your lap, on the furniture! Oh well, we love him though!
1 comment:
Oh Little Buddy, you still are a handsome fellow! Happy Birthday, Jake! We love you!
Post a Comment