oh my, we just went through this with jay. i had to call to get the dosage for tylenol/motrin! it was a hard few days for a normally very happy baby! good luck! :)
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
4 comments:
oh my, we just went through this with jay. i had to call to get the dosage for tylenol/motrin! it was a hard few days for a normally very happy baby! good luck! :)
Libby is teething too. Did I tell you about the teething tablets? They really seem to help her.
Oragel! That's what I rubbed on your gums when you were teething. It numbs the gums!
Ashley,
I'm enjoying watching Emma Cate grow up through your blog. She is a doll, and I can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks. :)
Post a Comment