Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary Sugar and Papa

Last week was Phil's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary and we celebrated with all of the family this weekend. 60 years of marriage - isn't that wonderful! Phil and I just celebrated 4 years and my prayer is that we will be able to celebrate our 60th anniversary together one day.

Sadly I have no pictures from the weekend. We had a lunch for them on Sunday after church and I did remember to take my camera, but EC was really fussy and I ended up sitting in a back room with her for most of the lunch trying to calm her down so we could go visit and finally gave up and took her home.

Sugar and Papa, we love you and are so thankful for the wonderful example of a strong Christian marriage you have set for us! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: