Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catching Up

The last few weeks have been pretty busy and we aren't slowing down any time soon! Here's a quick catch up before I'm off to pack for our next adventure.

Last weekend we had friends from Auburn come to visit us with their little girl who just turned 1 earlier this month. I took her 1 year portraits while they were here and will be posting a few of my favorites soon. The girls had fun together...Emma Cate especially enjoyed watching Avery walk around...she wished so badly that she could join her! Thanks Emily, Levi and Avery for coming to see us!

We have enjoyed the start of football season and Emma Cate loves to cheer on her tigers! Phil's sweet (and VERY talented) cousin Maryanna sent us these precious little Auburn shoes and headband. Emma Cate was too involved with the shaker to be much of a model!

This weekend Chris and Mary Lindsey came in town and we had everyone over to watch football yesterday. Emma Cate loved seeing her Aunt Minsey (is that how we are spelling it ML?) and Uncle Chris and of course her Nina and Big Daddy too!
And she loves her bedtime story with her daddy! Jake was up there listening too, but didn't make it in this picture.

Ok, precious one is awake and I have to get busy again! Almost forgot, she is 7 months old today! I'm about to try to take some good pictures so I'll do my best to post pictures and stats soon. She is growing and changing so much!

3 comments:

Weesie said...

Emma Cate, you are the prettiest War Eagle girl ever! I can't wait to see you and your mommy and later, Daddy and Jake.

We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! The Auburn headband and little shoes are too cute. Not to mention how adorable EC looks in orange and blue! Can't wait to see her again soon!

The Langham's said...

She is so precious!!!! I love those Auburn shoes. Super cute!