"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Day 21: February 8th
When I was a toddler I had little tight curls. People always touched my hair and thought I looked like Shirley Temple. I love curly headed babies! Emma Cate's hair is just getting long enough to start curling around her neck and I just can't get enough of it!
1 comment:
Weesie
said...
Ashley, your hair sprang to life after your first real haircut when you were about three years old. Before that, we really had no idea of the curls that were lying dormant just waiting to be released! I'm seeing some promise of hidden curls peaking out!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
1 comment:
Ashley, your hair sprang to life after your first real haircut when you were about three years old. Before that, we really had no idea of the curls that were lying dormant just waiting to be released! I'm seeing some promise of hidden curls peaking out!
Post a Comment