Emma Cate changes every day! She is getting to be such a big girl! We had her 1 year check up last week and her doctor said she was very healthy! She weighed right at 20 lbs (25%) and was 29 inches tall (50%). I was a little worried since she was only in the 25th percentile for weight, but her doctor said she was healthy and just probably going to be petite. She has gotten a lot more willing to try new foods and is eating more every day. Her latest favorite is strawberry yogurt, but still LOVES peanut butter. We went to the grocery store today and when she saw me put peanut butter in the cart she reached for it until I let her hold it while we finished our shopping. She LOVES being outside and would walk around outside all day if I would let her. She also loves to play in her crib after she wakes up from her nap. She calls for us to come in there, but then doesn't want us to pick her up right away. Instead she gathers all the pacis from her crib (usually there are 2 or 3) and her lovey and whatever dolls are around. She wants to hold everything at one time and then walks all around the crib falling down and laughing. It's precious!
I finally finished the pink tulle pom poms my sister and I started when she was here. I still haven't made the crib skirt so I tried to cut that out of the picture, but the pom poms turned out really cute! Emma Cate loves them and loves for me to lift her up to touch them.
And of course we have to post about the puppies!
Rotten #1: Jake
Rotten #2: Lucy
They are getting along great and really love eachother. Emma Cate loves to play with them too!
2 comments:
Such a fun and precious family! We miss being with you all. Love the pom-poms and baby girl with her fav things!
The ones of EC and her baby and her fox (that's what it looks like to me, could be another kind of animal:)) is so so cute!
Post a Comment