Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Bedroom Finished and Enjoying the Outdoors

I finally finished up the projects I was working on in Emma Cate's new room...my goal was to have them finished by her birthday so I'm only a month late! Here are a few finished shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's eating more and more these days, still loves peanut butter best of all...I think that is what is all over her face. Such a silly girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She LOVES to be outside. She could walk around outside all day long picking up acorns and gumballs and rocks. Since the weather has been nice, we've been trying to spend time outside every day just playing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Weesie said...

I love that country girl in her overalls! Her new bedroom is so pretty and special!

KariBeth and Josh Gentry said...

The bedroom looks so great!! I love all of the colors in there!

laura.murphree said...

Her room looks amazing. It is nicer than my bedroom.

Julie said...

Emma Cate's bedroom is beautiful! Love it! And she looks like your mom in that side shot picture. She's a cutie!

Julie Bauer

andie said...

the room is gooorgeous. what paint color did you use?