I know most of the people who would look at this blog have already heard me talk about the Family Life "Weekend to Remember" marriage conference, but just in case, I thought I would give some information.
The Family Life "Weekend to Remember" conference is a great weekend for couples whether you are engaged, newly married or have been married for 50 years. It is wonderful for ALL couples whether you have a rock solid marriage or have been going through rough times. It's a weekend where you focus entirely on eachother and on your marriage. The speakers are very entertaining and have so much wisdom to share. Phil and I went a few months after we got married and really enjoyed it even though we had extensive pre-marital counseling only a few months before. We stayed at the Embassy Suites, which was really nice. They highly encourage married couples to spend at least one night there. It is offered at a discounted rate and is a wonderful getaway.
This year there will be a conference in Montgomery, May 2-4 at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center. If you register with our Group Code: 17203 by April 14 (must register over the phone or by mail), you will get the discounted rate of $89 per person ($178 per couple). If you register after April 14, the cost is $129 per person. If you decide to stay at the hotel, the cost is $119 per night.
If you would like more information, please let me know! It's a great experience!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
1 comment:
Hey Ashley thanks for the comment. I found that picture on this blog http://thecottagenest.blogspot.com
/2007/03/dining-room-inspiration
.html
sorry i don't know a better way to post that long link
I just look at decorating blogs and randomly find things. Its fun!
Post a Comment