
So this is a silly post, but I have been considering chopping off my hair for a few weeks now and just can't get up the nerve to do it. Here is the cut I am considering. What do you think? Should I go for it or keep it long?
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God" 1 John 3:1
7 comments:
I think you should go for it. Thats just me but I LOVE drastic change. That is usually what I do...grow it out for a while and then chop it off!
I keep chopping mine off and letting it grow, and I always love it short. And if you don't, it'll come back.
yes chop it! i may go with you!!
I love it! I know it'll be so cute on you! You won't miss your long hair and will have FREEDOM!
I think you'll be beautiful either way and I too have been considering a "short" change, but I definitely think short hair makes women look older...not bad older, just more distinguished more mature, so keep that in mind. :)
Go for it! I was scared to in July when I cut mine off but it I am so glad I just did it.
Well, you're more beautiful inside and out than our friend "Katie" here...so be wild and crazy! ;o)
Post a Comment