Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Pretty

I have always loved the way moss balls like these look in a bowl. A little green brightens every room.

And I would love a green wreath like this to hang over the mirror in our entry...it's an antique and the mirror isn't very clear so it's really not one you would use to check your reflection. I saw it done in a magazine once and loved the idea.




Has anyone ever tried to make something like this before? I know you can buy these balls in nicer furnishing stores, but they are always so expensive.
Thanks for your opinions on the sofas...please continue to give them...I probably won't make a decision until Thursday!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

If you find out where to buy these moss balls, let me know. I have been looking for some to go in a hurricane. I can't find them.

Jennifer said...

LOVE a wreath over a mirror. I made a moss wreath for Christmas and it was super-easy. run into Michael's and you'll find what you need!

now that I think about it, maybe I should bring that wreath out -- I kind of miss it and now I have a pretty mirror to hang it on ...

Ali Brainerd said...

Just googled & found this...http://www.save-on-crafts.com/moss.html

if you want something, use paypal since it is not a well known store to be certain your payment info is safe

love you!

Kristi said...

I love Moss! I want to use it at our wedding reception! You are so creative, I am sure you will create something beautiful!