Monday, June 29, 2009

Living Room finished...check...Now on to another room...

...how about the nursery!



That's right, we are expecting Baby G in February!



It is still pretty early...we are either 6 weeks or 10 weeks...the last few months have been a little off so we really aren't 100% sure which...but we will find out in two weeks with the ultrasound. We had intended to wait until we heard the heartbeat with the ultrasound, but we've just been too excited to keep it a secret any longer! So, please join with us in praying for a healthy baby!



Please excuse my lack of inspirational posts...tiredness, nausea etc...has kept me from getting much accomplished. We are thrilled though so I'm trying to push through it and be productive!

22 comments:

The Mims said...

Congratulations Ashley & Phil! Ashley I know that you are excited. We will keep you in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy!!!

Bryant Family said...

Yeah -- Congratulations!!! We are praying for a healthy mom and baby. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do!

Amanda said...

Congrats! When you said in that last post that you laid down on the couch and woke up 2 hours later, i thought to myself...i bet she's preggers! Ha! So excited and can't wait to see the nursery :)

Shealy said...

I am BEYOND excited for y'all! I cannot wait go meet Baby G. Call me if you need ANYTHING...questions, whatever, just call :) Love y'all!

Confessions said...

How wonderful! Praise the Lord for his gifts. Praying for your little one

The Murphrees said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I will definitely be praying for you and baby G. BTW, wintergreen mints worked wonders for my nausea. Let me know if you need anything.

kpmantooth said...

Accomplishments just "change" a bit with kids. Blogs, shmogs...you're growing a whole human inside of you. That's plenty of inspiration! :)

Ashley said...

congratulations! how exciting!

Jennifer said...

congratulations!!

John and Brooke said...

Yay Yay Yay!!! I am so excited for you and Phil...it brings a whole new level to your marriage that is so awesome. John and I can't imagine our life without Will and thank the Lord everyday that we have been so blessed. I will for sure be praying for you and the little guy. I am going to think boy since EVERYONE in our old SS class since Shealy had girls...mabye you will start the boy trend again :)

Rebekah Owens said...

We are so happy for you two! Our babies will be so close together, we'll have to compare notes... a lot! CONGRATULATIONS!

tag said...

Yay Ash! So excited for yall!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Gentry family!

Weesie said...

I am one excited and happy grandmother! There's more than one of us glowing! Aimee can't wait to be a 10 year old aunt, too! love you both.

The Langham's said...

Congrats Ashley and Phil! We are so excited for you! We'll be praying for a healthy baby and mommy! Yay!!!! :)

The Muncies said...

Congrats! That is great news -- will not be that far in age from baby Muncie due in Dec!! :) Lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Mary Beth said...

Yay! Congratulations! I know nausea is not fun, but it is worth it! I hope your pregnancy is GREAT! (I had a hint when you said you slept on the couch too! haha)

Karen Isbell said...

Congratulations Phil and Ashley! We are so excited and praying for you! Keep us posted on how your doing!

Krisan said...

congrats you two!

JBFerguson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys. That is going to be one stylish baby! I am sorry you are not feeling so great right now but it is all worth it when you hold that precious baby G in your arms! Congrats again!

Katie said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!

Amanda Orr said...

Congratulations Ashley and Phil! That is very exciting news! I will be praying for everything to go well!