Thursday, August 13, 2009

Catch Up

I was going through some pictures from recent months and realized I never showed you the precious baby deer our neighbors rescued. How cute is he? It makes me never want Phil to go hunting again. There have been several little tiny baby deer around our yard in the last few weeks. Yesterday I saw a mom with two little ones just walking on the edge of our driveway. I wish they were tame enough to let me pet them...of course as soon as they see me they run off.

I am so excited that we are headed to Auburn this weekend for our first visit back since we moved! Phil's cousin Mac and fiance Kristi (below at ML's wedding) are having an engagement party this weekend in Auburn. I can't wait to see all our friends and get to make a stop by to visit my family in Montgomery.

Thank you to all who emailed me/commented about the fabric in the last post. I was hoping somehow it wasn't to the trade only and would be a little less expensive, but with the amount I need to make these curtains, it looks like it would be a VERY expensive project...looks like I'll have to keep looking on that one.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: