Monday, August 10, 2009

How Do I Find This Fabric


I know there are some designers out there...how do I find this fabric? It is Cowtan and Tout "Mackinaw"...I know, I know...it is a designer fabric and it looks like I can't get access to it, but there has to be a way!


I've loved it for years and I need fabric to make drapes for our living room and this would be perfect! I'm sure it would be too expensive for the amount I need, but worth a shot.

3 comments:

Vance & Kala Waldron said...

Ashley-
This is a website that I've used before to purchase fabric. They have great prices and are located in Al., so shipping time is just a couple of days. They'll also ship samples- which was very helpful. I didn't see that they had the fabric you're looking for, but you may find something else here! http://www.warehousefabricsinc.com

Jennifer said...

Cowan&Tout is to-the-trade, so you'll need an interior designer to order it for you. Do you read Haven & Home? Marianne will price/order for you: http://havenandhome.blogspot.com/

Just to warn you -- I'm pretty sure that it's going to run over $100/yard!

Perryn said...

hey Ashley, I can get pricing information for you if you still need it! Let me know, and I'll do some research on the fabric, cost and the possibility of ordering it for you!

Just email me at perrynpettus at gmail dot com

Perryn