Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Swing



As a child, one of my favorite places to be when we visited my grandparents in Tennessee was their tree swing in the back yard. I spent hours out there. When we moved here, there was a rope hanging from the perfect tree in the front yard, but I wanted a real swing...not just a rope. This weekend, Phil built me the perfect swing!

Thank you Phil! You are the best!

3 comments:

mom said...

Love it!! I had a swing in our pecan orchard when I was a child. There is something wonderful about a swing that's high up in the trees. Can't wait to try yours!

Love you!

SGN said...

Ashley, it's so cool to see you guys' dreams coming true... Glad you are enjoying all the things about your new home!

Confessions said...

love it! it looks identical to ours in our oak out front. mary thomas and i spend a LOT of time out there. if we ever move, that will be the hardest thing to leave behind!!