Friday, October 2, 2009

Any Ideas How to Make This

I've been browsing Etsy for the first time...wow, there is a lot there!

After seeing some of these adorable knit cocoons for babies, I'm thinking of trying to take up knitting or crocheting...whichever one it is!

Any clues how to make this or how difficult it is?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I learned to knit a few years ago. haven't ever tried anything too complicated -- just scarves -- but it's not hard, and it monotonous, which I find enjoyable. if you could find someone to show you the basics (my aunt taught me) you could probably figure out different knots and how to follow a pattern.

those little cocoons are too sweet! would be great for baby G, and for newborn photo shoots.

Brenna Langham said...

This is a pattern for the cocoon and the egg as well. I believe the price if 4.99 for the pattern. I'm sure once you understand how to knit, it will be really easy to do. Good luck!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32067476&ref=sr_gallery_6&&ga_search_query=Baby+cocoon&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title