I know, I know...I missed last week's vegetable comparison. I've been super busy since we returned from our little vacation. You may have noticed I have been posting to the photography blog a lot...that along with open house at the drug store and throwing a baby shower for a friend at my house last night is what has kept me the most busy. I'm going to try to blog about both of those events later on today including a picture we took at the shower last night of me with 3 of Phil's highschool classmates who all live in the area and we are all due weeks apart...and all feeling pretty huge!
On that note, I think Emma Cate is running out of room because for the last two weeks I've had a lot of pain, pretty intense at some points, under my ribs on the right side. She kicks me there a lot so I am assuming there is a foot or something under there, but I started to worry about it yesterday and called my doctor. It seems to be pretty normal though, but I'm just not sure where she is going to go as she continues to grow for the next 2 1/2 - 3 more months!
According to Babycenter.com, this week Emma Cate is about the size or weight of the head of a cauliflower (it seems they rotate between size and weight for the vegetables they pick).

It's gotten cold here and I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! We have so much to be thankful for!
2 comments:
I hope the pain you are feeling gets better. I was in a lot of pain too. Somedays will be better than others. I cannot believe you only have one more trimester left. Have a good Thanksgiving.
I have missed your postings. Is this a sign of things to come? Hope your pain is better. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment