This week the comparison is to a rutabaga!
Good news...I passed the glucose test on the first time and am not anemic so those are two praises! She said I was measuring at 26 weeks...a little ahead of the original due date.
We are in the process of making final decisions on strollers and infant seats. These are the ones we are leaning towards. 

The Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Seat has the highest safety ratings so that made the decision easy.

I just saw this stoller yesterday in a baby shop in Tuscaloosa. It is a Bumbleride Flyer and I love it! My favorite feature is the handle bar switches sides with the click of one button so it can be a traditional stroller where your baby faces out or switch to an English pram where your baby faces you (show in picture). It fully reclines and the footpad comes all the way up to make it into a bassinet as well. I strolled it around and it was so easy to use! Loving the colors too.
That is all for today...I am busy getting ready for our little beach getaway!

1 comment:
We loved our Chicco!! Will has since moved to a big boy carseat, but it was great! And I am loving that bumbleride flyer or whatever it was called. I would have loved to have one that the handle switched back and forth like that! Have fun at the beach! We did that the October before Will arrived and had a blast doing absolutely nothing!
Post a Comment