Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I am officially bad at blogging now. Life around here has been so busy lately that blogging has slipped on the priority list!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families. My family came to us this year, including my sister and her husband all the way from Maryland! It was great having them all here! Aimee enjoyed driving us around on the golf cart and we attempted a family photo.




We all drove to Tuscaloosa on Thanksgiving evening to go to the movies. Ali and I went to see "New Moon" and loved it of course! Made me want to re-read the books! The guys went to see "The Blind Side" and said it was wonderful as well!

Something else great happened on Thankgiving...one of my best friends got engaged! Congratulations Ben and Laura! I am so happy for you both and look forward to ya'll coming to see us...hint hint Ben!

Now my focus has shifted to getting ready for Christmas. Did I tell you what I got for Christmas? Yes, I got it early because I knew I would use it so much for others Christmas presents...it's a monogram machine! I've been using it constantly...I monogrammed 30 pieces today...all gifts...so don't be surprised if you get something monogrammed from me this year :)

Emma Cate is growing rapidly...at least that's how it seems from looking at my stomach! I keep thinking it can't get any bigger, but it always does!

Happy 1st of December! It's turned cold here and we are planning to have our first fire in the fireplace, listen to Christmas music and start decorating...and hopefully if the rain stops tomorrow, we are going to go get our first real Christmas tree! I'm sure I'll take pictures and I'll try to do better about blogging!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We loved having Thanksgiving at your home! Your family is a blessing to us. Love you!