Monday, July 5, 2010

VEGAS!

I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but we have been recovering from our big trip to VEGAS! We went for a pharmacy convention, but it was really more of a Gentry family vacation. The pharmacists went to the convention, but the rest of us enjoyed time by the pool and taking in all the sights.

Emma Cate took her first plane ride and did great! She slept through most of it and her ears didn't seem to bother her at all...she actually slept through the takeoff and landing both times.


She had her first swim in the pool! She liked it for a few minutes and then decided she'd rather be dry.


She also got to see the Grand Canyon! And ride in a small 9 seater plane over to the Grand Canyon (the scariest thing I think I've ever done, but the view was beautiful and the 25 minute plane ride was a lot quicker than the 3 hours it would have taken to drive there).


Phil and I got to go see the Lion King while Emma Cate spent some quality time with "Big Daddy".
We had such a great time hanging out with the family
exploring the really beautiful hotels (the one below is inside the Venetian)

and walking around the town.

Emma Cate and Jake were exhausted on our way home (Jake spent the week with my parents in Montgomery).


It was a wonderful trip! Thank you Big Daddy and Nina for taking us!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the pictures. It looks like yall had a great time and Emma Cate did well being so young! That last pic of Jake in the front seat is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I just love the photos of Emma Cate and Jake sleeping on the way home! So glad you all had a great time! It's great being with family!