We celebrated the beginning of football season and the Auburn win by wearing Emma Cate's adorable smocked Auburn dress to church today (Thank you the Windle family!) We tried to snap a few pictures of her in her dress, but she was really sleepy so they didn't turn out great...but hey, we have many more games this year to take pictures! I've been told by multiple people that I had to put new pictures of her up TODAY so here they are...
She is doing a lot better with food (as in a few bite fulls a day instead of flat out refusing to eat solids at all!) Carrots are a favorite and she does pretty well with pears and bananas too.
And Jake is doing a lot better. Our vet's office has been closed so we weren't able to take him in, but his face seems to be healing up on it's own. I think he probably needed stitches, but now he'll just have a very rugged scar, maybe he'll look tougher than he really is!
2 comments:
LOVE this dress! I have been lusting over it for awhile, but too bad I don't know what I'm having yet. They do have it in a john-john, too, though. :) WAR EAGLE!!!
Emma Cate is so adorable! We just can't look at her enough. Love the new pics and want to see our little buddy too. Miss you and love each of you!
Post a Comment