Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

This Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for...especially the new addition to our family this year! Sweet girl is growing up so fast. It's hard to believe she is already on her way to 10 months old!

Photobucket

I was thankful this year to have my parents, sister, Nanny and my Uncle John with us for Thanksgiving. Ali and Michael, we miss you and hope you had a good Thankgiving in Maryland...looking forward to seeing you for Christmas!

Photobucket

We are so thankful for both of our families, for good friends and most of all for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has saved us from our sin. Does having a baby make you so much more thankful? I still look at her every night as I rock her to sleep and could almost cry looking at her and thinking about how much I love her...it's indescribable.

Photobucket

Emma Cate loved our meal and enjoyed some roll, butterbeans, sweet potato casserole, creamed potato casserole and stuffing...oh and a little bite of apple dumpling for dessert! Her doctor told me to forget the baby food since she obviously is not interested in it and just feed her whatever she can eat from our plates...she's eating a lot more that way!

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful day. War Eagle!

2 comments:

Weesie said...

We loved sharing Thanksgiving with you all! Definitely much to be thankful for this year with little Emma Cate joining the family fun. Thanks for having us!

A & E Harwell said...

She is so beautiful, Ashley!!