Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 12: January 30th

Today, I'll admit, I've been frustrated with every photograph I've tried to take. It's raining and dark so lighting has been horrible forcing me to push up the ISO which results in grainy photos or they are blurry because there still isn't enough light to keep up with a fast moving little one! That's right, little one is not only walking, she's trying to run too. She's on the move and not slowing down for anyone, especially my camera. In fact, she's taken to running away giggling every time I get the camera out. We are in for a fun rest of this assignment!

Emma Cate was frustrated with the rain too. Rain, rain go away!

Photobucket

Rocking her baby...her favorite things to carry around all day are her baby, her purse and her paci or blankie or both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wishing for sun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of your photos of Emma Cate! She's a beauty!