I've been working for months on bedding and decor for Emma Cate's "big girl room" and we started moving furniture today (I know, she isn't even 1 yet, but the room she is moving into is a lot nicer and bigger and while we've loved having it as a guest room, it is rarely used so it just didn't make sense to keep her in the small room - and I'm tired of the nursery bedding and want to put it away so it will feel new for our next baby - we plan to use it for all since it's gender neutral). I'll wait until it's finished to post pictures, but while browsing on Etsy looking for a linen lampshade, I discovered one listing that is right up my alley! Those of you who know me, know I LOVE linen, love ruffles and really love white (or other neutrals...I consider baby pink a neutral too!) so I have totally embraced the fashion the last year or two of ruffles on everything! Well this little shop seems to be created for me and while I cannot afford anything they are selling, I might just have to pick up some linen and get the sewing machine out!
Isn't this shower curtain gorgeous! I think I might have to make one for our guest bath!




And these linen lampshade covers shouldn't be too difficult to make...think I'll have to try that one too!
I promise there is a wedding post coming soon, hopefully later today!
2 comments:
Pretty linens! Your house is so pretty and everything you sew is beautiful. I know Emma Cate's new room will be lovely. Can't wait to meet little lucy and hope to see you all soon. Much love!
i loooove all of your inspiration and ideas. keep sharing!!
Post a Comment