Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 15: February 2nd

I promise, I do brush Emma Cate's hair and make an attempt to fix it! She's getting some curl as it gets longer and it just won't stay in a bow. Today for example...when we left for our shopping trip to Tuscaloosa, her hair was nice and tidy with a bow.

Photobucket

By the time we got home, this is what it looked like:

Photobucket

This next picture is a little out of focus, but I thought her expression was just too cute to delete it! And you have to see a side angle of that hair to fully appreciate it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brenna Langham said...

I've been loving your photos each day! She is precious!

Ali Brainerd said...

She looks like she's holding her imaginary purse in the first one :)

Weesie said...

It's so sweet to see her soft baby hair growing (and having it's own way). It will never be as fine and soft as it is now! So kissable....