
The weather has been so beautiful and I LOVE seeing all the spring growth starting to come out. Pretty soon everything will be in full bloom! Come on Spring!



Emma Cate got a new swing from Big Daddy and Nina for her birthday and we hung it on the porch next to our swing. She was a little scared at first, but liked it especially when I put little bites of cookie on the tray!
4 comments:
Please tell EC that Aunt Britt LOVES her new yellow shoes! And we can't wait to see her this weekend!
Love the sweet pictures! She looks so happy! That's how Andrew is when he gets outside. Nothing better! Oh, and I sent you a text tonight, but not sure if you got it... baby #2 is a boy!! Yay! Hope to see you soon!
She is so adorable. Her grandma misses her!
I agree with Brittany. Those yellow shoes are adorable! And EC is adorable! Glad y'all are getting to play some outside!
Post a Comment