I've been thinking lately about possibly restricting access to this blog. I love to know that people read it (those we know, those who know of us through friends and even the random ones who just like to read...I read strangers blogs too), but unfortunately there are bad people in the world and the thought that anyone with not the best intentions could be getting such a personal view of our daily life (and especially of our precious child) really makes me feel sick to my stomach. If you have a child, I think you'll understand this. So, I'm not sure yet if we will, but if we do and you want to keep reading, please shoot me an email at ashleycgentry@gmail.com and I'll send it to you!
So those are my thoughts for this Saturday morning...yes I am a little overprotective, but what parent isn't? Photo of the day to come later!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago
1 comment:
Grandma thinks it's a good idea. :)
Post a Comment