The Mantooths are a very special family to us. They have taught our Sunday School class for the last 2 + years that we have been married. They are wonderful and we are so blessed to know them! I was excited last year when I had the opportunity to take some family pictures for them for their Christmas Card and was even more excited to be able to do some more this year since I understand how my camera works a little better now! And they now have a new addition to their family!
Here are a few of my favorites:
I am playing with some different effects so I may post some more later. Sadly I only have photoshop at work right now and I don' t have much time to use it there. Hopefully soon we will be able to get it at home (hint hint Phil)!
2 comments:
The pictures turned out really well. I definitely think you could start a business.
Hey girl!
I don't mind looking for that stuff at all! (there is no harm in being prepared). I go fairly often if only to browse and get ideas so I will be on the lookout.
Post a Comment